Tuesday, August 27, 2013

End of summer...2013


Summer time is coming to an end and am a little sad as I love love the warm sunny days!! Keeps me in good spirits everyday! I have had a show all summer long in Laguna Beach, Art A Fair and it's been a great show!! Art A Fair closing night party is this Saturday! Show officially closes on Sunday. Hope you can still make it! 

Last few day's I have completed a number of pieces pictures up soon! The candlestick set below is engraved a running Cheetah on one side and on the the is one waiting to charge. The fascinating thing about this set is you can sit them together or divided and they still look complete with a 3D effect. I have included several pics for you! Hope you enjoy:) 


This are two candle sticks sold as a set...




No comments:

Post a Comment