Monday, February 17, 2014

Upcoming DIOR Engraving Event...

My daughter is home this week so am all excited and little overwhelmed planning for a show in two weeks and keeping her busy and entertained...after all this is called Ski week so I wonder if I am supposed to take her skiing??? Anyway I plan to learn how to ride my bicycle this week as well something I have kept off ever since my childhood...
    This Saturday 02/22 is also my first day with Dior so am very excited...they are having a Personal Appearance With Celebrity Makeup Artist Ricky Wilson...Now who would want to miss out on that? Am so glad I will be on site! Super stoked and excited..
I have to make an appointment as well when am there with Ricky and see my after pics! 


Dates and hours
February 21 - February 22
10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
I will be engraving on the 22 from 12-5 PM 
Meet Dior Celebrity Makeup Artist Ricky Wilson. Ricky's extensive background includes work in top fashion shows around the world and creating looks for many celebrities and socialites. 

Nordstrom Santa Anita
400 South Baldwin Avenue
Arcadia, CA 91007








No comments:

Post a Comment