Monday, March 24, 2014

Clarins Engraving Event, Fashion Valley, San Diego

This I dedicated to my mom who passed away on 3/20/2014 and has gone to be with the Angels! She is with the Angel's now...  ❤️


Angel by Thierry Mugler... 



San Diego is about an hour and a half away from me...so Saturday morning I started my morning quite early to make it in time to the event. The Clarins brand portfolio includes Clarins, Jimmy Choo, Thierry Mugler, Azzaro, Porsche Design, David Yurman and Swarovski brands...
I was quite excited when I got to the store being that I was only there three months ago during their Christmas Engraving Events. Familiar faces always brings a smile to my face..Sebastian the Fragrance  manager was awesome and welcoming! Here are a few samples that i engraved.... Must say the drive was quite hard on me, but driving always gives me the opportunity to reflect on life, and the infinite possibilities. 
This week was also hard on me because my mom passed away in Kenya. May she  Rest In Peace. You will always be in my heart! 
My next event is in Nordstrom South Coast Plaza, Engraving Event for Loreal Cosmetics...4/26/2014 hope to see you there if your in the area...❤️



Here's a pic of my mom, at my first show in Newport Beach, CA..

No comments:

Post a Comment