Thursday, May 29, 2014

Welcome June....



Can't believe its June this Saturday! Been a busy half year for me... 
Summer's  just round the corner and it's definitely the best part of the year for me! I will be showing my work at Art A Fair, Laguna Beach, CA for the whole summer as well and for the first time this year I will be engraving on location in my booth space A18. 

I will also be displaying my work at thehe Malibu Art's Festival. The Malibu Arts Festival promises to offer something for everyone.  43 years of incredible high-end art, 43 years of beauty, 43 years of a wonderful event - known world wide!  Produced by the Malibu Chamber of Commerce, the two-day weekend event will take place July 26-27, from 10 am to 6 pm, in front of the Malibu Civic Center. ...

Below is a pair of Oslo Large CandleHolders engraved with Elephants..

They can sit together apart...


No comments:

Post a Comment