Sunday, August 24, 2014

Safari! Big Five Spotting!


Following my recent visit to Kenya I decided to engrave a set of glasses of the Big Five in Kenya. Originally used only by hunters, the term 'Big Five' refers to five of Africa's greatest wild animals - Lion, King of Beasts..was on my list to see and it was great to spot quite a number  Leopard, Elephant, Buffalo, and Rhino. 

I am always amazed at how beautiful elephants are...we took a three day Safari with my friend to Masaai Mara..one word to describe my safari Amazing! The wildebeest migration one of the seven wonders of the world did not disappoint either! I definitely will be retuning home soon with my family.. 
I don't have pictures of the complete set up but put up all my pictures soon! 
Enjoy..

 

No comments:

Post a Comment