Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Rain, Rain, Go Away....


It's raining this morning which is very rare here in Southern CA. I love rain but not so much on a day that I have to drive 50 miles to work.....I will be engraving for Bloomingdales Sherman Oaks this evening for their high value customers through an all exclusive all store holiday party! I am pleased to be able to offer bespoke hand engravings for their clients.  Party will include Red carpet, photo ops and more...I am super stoked they asked me to cover this event! Here are the details below...

https://www.facebook.com/events/748730318508957/

Will update you with pictures from this fabulous event later this week! 
Fallbrook Art of the Holiday opened on Friday as well!  You can find several if my pieces on display at the show.
www.fallbrookartcenter.org/.../361-art-of...
Fallbrook Christmas01 crop web. Art of the Holiday Presented in The Janice Griffiths Gallery. Open Daily Nov 28 - Dec ...

If your still looking for the perfect gift for Christmas there's still time to order a custom HandEngraved pice for your loved one. The possibilities are endless..
Here are a few of the pieces that I just completed that make gift giving simple but very thoughtful! 
Enjoy...
Second day of Chirstmas...


No comments:

Post a Comment