Sunday, February 22, 2015

Police Badge Engraving for a Dear Friend!

Hope you've been well..its Middle of February and the weather is rapidly changing but not fast enough to bring in summer..! 
The year always starts out challenging for me as every year is different, different projects ideas and clients. I still must say that I enjoy my job immensely, would not trade it for anything else...I recently engraved a piece for a friend who was gifting it. It was a Badge on a crystal piece which fit perfectly on the shape of the glass. She was quite pleased with it!  I was absolutely impressed with my workmanship! Here are a few pictures...
Redondo Beach Police Badge. 
All HandEngraved no Stecils or acid etching..

  
My daughter was home from school for Ski week so I took a few days off and spent time with her at the local beach! We played Basketball and also hired an electric Duffy! All in all we had a great vacation week. 



No comments:

Post a Comment