Tuesday, May 12, 2015

P1 GTR at McLaren Newport Beach!!



I was beyond words a few weeks ago when I was asked to engrave at a private event in Newport Beach for McLaren and Grand Marnier. Am not really a car person so I really did not know what to expect other than a car! The event was set for Thursday the 7th of May in Newport Coast. It was quite chilly when I arrived at the location of the event which had its own wow factor! Then I saw the car...WOW it's a super sexy stunning beast!! I then fully understood the craze about this car. The Ultra-Rare P1 GTR McLaren was a stunner...fortunately I had a first look and took some pictures before the guests arrived...



What a beauty! I was made to understand only 35 are available at 3.1M. That's also astounding! Anyways so much hype for this car and it's all worth it! Getting back to business I was here to engrave on the Grand Marnier 100th anniversary  bottles for the evening...guests tickled in slowly then the momentum picked up by 7! I had a few bottles done with McLaren P1-GTR for a few guests. Below are some of the bottles I engraved...



All said and done it was a great event! One that I will always remember, thank you to McLaren and Grand Marnier/Hennessy for the opportunity to engrave and be part of this event. The guests could not have been any better and they made my job so much more fun..learning about the McLaren from them certainly made me want one as passionately as they did:) The evening ended abruptly with sudden unexpected rain! Big thank you to all who came out and made the event a success. 
I will be at Saks Fifth Avenue and Nordstrom Fashion Island the next couple days! I am also pleased to announce I will be working with Hermes and my first stop is Bloomingdales San Francisco! I try to update the event page on my website regularly but sometimes life just takes over....
Hope you all had a great Mother's Day weekend..Must say it gets tougher for me each passing year without my mom..
Below is a picture of three generations for me..
Happy Mothers Day!
AO.





No comments:

Post a Comment