Sunday, October 4, 2015

New Floral Collection ready for the Fall.



Wow, Summer is over....
It's amazing how much I look forward to summer and all the fun in the sun and then it's over before I completely and fully embrace it. I must admit am not crazy about Fall..the cold nights short days and layering clothes..the list goes on
 This summer I started a new floral collection. I have gotten great reviews on the collection which includes wine glasses, toasting flutes, perfume bottles and more. 
Below are a few pics from the collection 



To purchase any of the pieces above please visit AkokoArt.Com

If its October, its time for Art in the Park.  There will be over 105 artists and artisans at "The Civic Green" in the Newport Beach Civic Center--100 Civic Center Drive. I will be one ofthe artists participating. 


The 18th Annual Galaxy of Glass is currently going on at the Fallbrook Art Center. The Show has had rave reviews over the years and this year all the artists in the show just raised the bar with show stopping pieces. I've included a few pictures from the opening night as well.. 



 18th annual Galaxy of Glass deemed 'best one ever'.
You can read it on: http://villagenews.com/arts/18th-annual-galaxy-of-glass-deemed-best-one-ever/

No comments:

Post a Comment