Monday, April 18, 2016

Jack Daniels Industry Night 4/11/2016 Carondelet Los Angeles

Carondelet Los Angeles 

I was asked to engrave at the Jack Daniels 150th Anniversary Party which took place at the Carondelet Los Angeles. Carondelet was built in 1928 as an Italian villa.The venue is right in the middle of downtown Los Angeles, and features hardwood floors, exposed brick walls, exposed beam ceilings, and a fireplace it's quiet trendy and has a romantic feel to it.
I arrived 45 minutes before the event started and was set up in the patio area ready to go in about ten minutes. I had a quick look around before the guests arrived. There were different rooms which meant that the guests would be in seperate rooms throughout the evening...Max the organizer was so detail oriented and his staff were very welcoming. I started work promptly at 7 and everyone was quiet pleased with the Jack Daniels Rock glasses which were complimentary. All the guests signed in with me and I engraved the glasses with their first and last names and the glasses were then placed by the exit so as they left the glasses were ready for them to pick up all in alphabetical order as they left the venue.  
I was done promptly at 11:00 PM and ready for a long drive home. 
Below is a sign made for me by Max and his team...Really loved it! 
Thank you again for the opportunity to work with you...
Akoko



 

No comments:

Post a Comment