Thursday, July 23, 2015

Engraving Sterling Silver Napkin Rings..



This year has been the best year so far since I ventured out as an artist. Basically self employment. Life as an artist is quite tricky. You come across people who don't consider you as an artist and that's okay! I've come to appreciate the fact. It's also hard for Family and close friends to consider you as an artist. As an artist I appreciate doctors, teachers, drivers as everyone is skilled in their line of work. 
Big Thank you to Everyone of you who stops and drops in a kind line or two every now and then. I appreciate it very much and it inspires me more to do my best.
Thank you❤️

The best part for me as an artist is working with all the wonderful people that 
I've met this last few years. I recently did a set of sterling silver napkin rings and the client had tried in vain to locate an engraver but was unable to. When the surface area is just to small to fit in a laser machine most companies will not engrave the pieces for you. They will normally refer you to a #HandEngraver. That's where I come in. I was able to engrave the rings for her with no problems at all. She wanted baby names and dates..she was quite pleased with the outcome! You can see the review below. If you have any item you need personalized please don't hesitate to email me at akoko@akokoart.com
Akoko.



Thumbtack
Hi Akoko, 

Georgia just left you a review: 


profile picture     

Akoko engraved two sterling silver napkin rings, for my sister, both with names and dates. The one was quite small, but she was able to get the job done. The work that she did is just beautiful and we are very happy with the outcome. We would definitely recommend her.

No comments:

Post a Comment