Friday, January 3, 2014

Back to the drawing board...


Working on a show or rather several shows that will take place this year...this morning I went back to basics...concentrating on my first show in February. It will be out in the desert, I love the desert. I just completed a show there late last year..very successful so I guess that gives me a good reason to return. I also have couple store visits pending this month for in store engraving. 
My mind was blank as I started so I turned to a mordern art book, went through Mordern Art to early 18th century art..love Paul Gaughin...
Couple hours later am very inspired...I will  start working early tomorrow. Received calls from couple great friends that I met while engraving in Bloomingdales, made me reflect on how chance meeting from working together with people who you would otherwise never meet lead to great friendships! I am forever grateful for all the wonderful people I met in the various cities...you all left a special mark in my life, wishing you all the best in 2014. 
Below are some of the pics I managed to capture on my store visits...


No comments:

Post a Comment