Saturday, January 18, 2014

Happy Me 2014 Year...Hennesy Engraving Event

It's 2014, funny as we begin the New Year everyone has this resolutions that they have made and others take the liberty to make some resolutions on your behalf. When I was growing up this was the case...I was always told what my New Years Resolutions were by my elders, In Kenya. I have come a long way and my resolution this year is simply.."A Happy Me year". Years bring so many changes to our lives and some may be tougher than others but I want to start by bracing myself for what 2014 has to offer...
Today I start engraving for Moët and Hennessy for the Chinese New Year.   Chinese New Year is the longest and most important celebration in the Chinese calendar. The Chinese year 4712 begins on Jan. 31, 

Chinese New Year: 2014

The Year of the Horse


Chinese New Year

4712 (or 2014) is the year of the horse

Some samples I've done...




No comments:

Post a Comment