Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Elephants...First Love!



I don't remember being this busy last January as I am this year..hope this is a sign of a good start for 2014. I have been working from my studio the last two weeks which I love because I can get so much done. As always I use it as my time to catch up on Pandora and listen to music full blast and just be at piece with myself in my space...
Started worked on Male figures as well this week and I must say it's quiet a challenge! Hope to have the pics soon. Am currently working on HandBlown glass from Krosno, Poland and they are all blue in color...my first piece is a Flower vase with an elephant and birds in the background...
The pictures are of the work from start to completion...the vase measures 11" by 3" wide..



finished...

No comments:

Post a Comment